Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Brown
Dr. Philip Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Harris Continued Care Hospital, Harris Methodist - Springwood and Texas Institute For Surgery At Presbyterian Hospit. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach to the field of pain management.
These specialists use their different skills and training in pain management to treat pain stemming from different causes - whether it's neuropathic pain or headache, or the result of injury, a surgical procedure, cancer or another illness.
Pain management specialists are primarily trained as anesthesiologists, physiatrists, interventional radiologists, neurologists, osteopaths, or primary care physicians.
- Migraine Disorders
Dr. Brown is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Texas Institute For Surgery At Presbyterian Hospit
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Harris Methodist H E B
Baylor University Medical Center
Parkland Health and Hospital System
Texas Health Dallas
UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
Texas Institute For Surgery
42 Years Experience
University Of Leeds
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Philip Brown accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Philip Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.