Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip R Mccowin MD
Dr. Philip R Mccowin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Idaho Falls, ID. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip R Mccowin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Philip R Mccowin has the following 18 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
- Joint Replacement
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back Injuries
Dr. Philip R Mccowin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. McCowin is the BEST
Self-verified patient of Dr. Philip R Mccowin - Posted on March 14th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Philip R Mccowin - Posted on May 6th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Philip R Mccowin - Posted on April 19th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Philip R Mccowin - Posted on September 5th, 2012
33 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1986
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Philip R Mccowin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- PacificSource PSN
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSUMMIT ORTHOPEDICS, 2321 Coronado St, Idaho Falls, ID
Dr. Philip R Mccowin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Idaho Falls, ID.