Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip F Meyette
Dr. Philip F Meyette, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Meyette is affiliated with Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center and East Tennessee Childrens Hospital. Dr. Meyette has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip F Meyette has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
This is a horrible doctors office. Every time I come here I have to wait over an hour to be seen. I would acknowledge people to not come here unless you enjoy waiting. Also, a couple of their nurses are very rude as well as their flebotomist. After giving blood I had about a 5-6 cm bruise all the way up my arm. I made an appointment for a physical about 2 weeks out and when I got called back (after an hour waiting) she proceeded to tell me that she did not have time for a physical and that I would have to come back. I am not pleased at all with my experience here and I will not be coming back.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2012, 2015, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Meyette is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 2003
Munson Medical Center
Dr. Philip F Meyette accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Knoxville PPOx
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStatcare Medical Group, 2240 Sutherland Ave Ste 104, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Philip F Meyette is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.