Dr. Philip A Miceli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip A Miceli?

Dr. Miceli is a great provider. He is courteous. He is very knowledgeable and listens to my concerns.

Very caring, spent quite a bit of time with me. He went through my complete adult medical history with me. He was able to diagnose and treat me for things other doctors had overlooked. I would certainly recommend.

My husband and I love Dr. Miceli just wish he was not leaving out medical plan. Ask him to tell us where he is going so we can follow him! Thanks.. From Mr and Mrs. Hicks but we still wish him the best...

Great doctor for a man

My husband is difficult to get to the dr. and needed some bloodwoork and follow up. He lost the lab slip and when I called to PU lab slip - office staff had it ready for me before I could get there. He is good so sometimes appointments are not "next day" - but they do work to accommodate his hectic schedule. He also felt very comfortable with him so he is going back. He felt free to ask questions and did not feel rushed. As an executive, his schedule is busy and he did not feel as if his time was wasted in the lobby or that the issue was not resolved. We have been very pleased.