Dr. Philip D Milnes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip D Milnes?

Best Doctor! My children love him and his staff. He is compassionate, caring, kind and so smart. Don't know what we'll we do when the day comes that he retires!

Best Pediatrician in the absolute world! Dreading the day that this man retires!

This man is the best! Our children love him and going to the Doctor because of him! He listens to the children; he listens to the parent and he "hears" things that aren't spoken. I tell all of my friends about Dr. Milnes because we so appreciate his great care.

My family and my fiancé's family think he is a great doctor. We switched pedestrians for how much we enjoy him. He is very helpful, took his time, didn't act like he was in a hurry or isn't one of those doctors that are in and out. He is very helpful and explains our questions and concerns very well. I recommend him to anyone.

Horrible Pediatrician

This doctor has terrible bedside manner and an awful temper. He treated my sick baby over the weekend at the hospital and was rude to us the whole time. He gave us false medical information and discharged my son even though it isn't what he thought was best. He threatened my husband and called him names in front of our other son. He in unprofessional and should not be seeing children.