Dr. Philip Minella Is this you?

3.2

He did my surgery 16 years ago. I moved away and each Dr tells me how he screwed me up. Please find someone else !!!

He did my 3rd neck surgery in which he corrected my previous surgeons mistake. I wish he was the initial surgeon. Most likely there wouldn't have been 3 surgery's.

He removed a cyst from my spine. Treated me like I was a throw away citizen.

Dr. Minella did my chiari decompression six years ago. I was very pleased with him and the work he did!

Spine fusion

Mr Minella is a negative number a 1 is way to high. He is arrogant rude doesn't take time with his patients. I got an infection he didn't notice after me repeatedly telling him something wasnt right. Another surgeon fixed it with metal cages. Mr minella may be a good surgeon sometimes but he is ALWAYS RUDE AND ARROGANT from my experience

I had a great experience at the office. Dr. Minella is a great physician and his staff is very friendly.

THIS IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY ENTIRE LIFE! THIS SO CALLED DOCTOR WAS RUDE, SLOW, AND OVERALL A BIG FAT WASTE OF MY TIME. I LEFT THERE WITH NO FURTHER KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME. HE TOLD ME THAT I HAVE DJD OF THE SPINE AND THEN FOLLOWED THAT COMMENT BY SAYING THEY WOULD ALL DEGENERATE EVENTUALLY. WITH NO EMOTION OR CARING MANNER. HE NEEDS TO RETIRE BEFORE HE IS SUED FOR MALPRACTICE!!!! WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!

Doctor is rude and needs to retire..his work sucks

I have seen this doctor 4 times..1st time he said there is nothing wrong with me..2nd time he did a microdesctomy on L4 and 3 months later he did it again..just had L5-S1 disc pieces removed again and he left my L3 herniated and just worked on L5-S1..well I'm still in pain ..the day after surgery I was in pain down my leg..told him and he shrugged his shoulders and walked out...went back to get staples out that he did a shabby job with..and he began to yell at me and acted if I was a drug addict because I suggested I go back on Neurontin..for nerve pain..I had to go see a MD and she said he did only one disc at surgery because he's probably after money for a 2nd surgery and Neurotin she prescribed for me and said the are not addictive and you can not get high on and didn't understand his promblem..now I go back to him for my last visit and he didn't look at the incision and he told me that I would have to live with the pain and I asked what is causing the pain and is it coming from L5 nerve in my leg..once again he shrugged his shoulders and didn't give a crap..3 surgeries and still in pain with my leg and can't hardly walk..Do NOT GO TO HIM..oh and his staff I feel so sorry for..one of them even told me he is an a**hole..and a patient out in the waiting room since we were left out there for 2 1/2 hrs. we began to talk about him and he had a fusion done and the man cut his nerve in his spine and he couldn't feel his legs and Dr. Minella had to go back and fix his screw up that he did..STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR..Dr.Alfric is better I am told by Dr. Minlla's staff..now thats sad

Caution

Rudest doctor I've ever met

He was the first doctor I saw for my severe back pain three years ago. He took one look at my spine and said, "What is this, I can't do anything with this!" I began crying, he threw me a box of tissues, another doctor's name, and left me.

Dr. Philip Minella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.