Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Philip G Mondi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
After seeing different doctors throughout my time, I have had many that I would never return to, even for a follow up. Dr. Mondi is one of the best physicians I have ever been to and the staff is just outstanding. They treat you like a person and are very easy to talk with and get answers from. I would recommend him to everyone.
DR MONDI IS OUTSTANDING IN HIS TREATMENT OF ME, AND I FIND HIM TO BE VERY SMART. NOW THAT PEOPLE CAN LOOK UP THIER AILMENTS AND DIAGNOSIS ON THE WWW, ONE CAN FIND OUT IF THEIR DOC IS TOP NOTCH AND I FEEL THAT DR MONDI IS JUST THAT. I HOPE THAT HE MAKES DECISIONS WISELY WHEN CONTACTED BY HOSPITAL STAFF REGARDING PTS. I BELIEVE HE DOES.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
25 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1993
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Philip G Mondi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPhilip G Mondi Md, 80 Aviemore Ct # C, Pinehurst, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Philip G Mondi in this video.
Dr. Philip G Mondi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pinehurst, NC.