Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Philip Mosca has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Prostate Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT AND ARRIVE ON TIME FORTY MINUTES EARLIER. I HAVE MY INSURANCE CARD AND I ONLY HAVE $40 CASH. THE WEATHER WAS VERY BAD, AND I HAVE TO STICK TO MY APPOINTMENT. THE STAFF RECEPTIONIST, DENIED ME TO SEE THE DOCTOR, BECAUSE, I DON'T HAVE $200 TO PAY FOR THE FIRST VISIT. INSPITE OF MY PLEA, THE RECEPTIONIST DID NOT HEED, MY PLEA. MY MESSAGE IS TO HAVE THE "BUSINESS OF DR. MOSCA" REGISTERED IN THE NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE SO THAT HIS CLINIC WILL EARN, MORE -CASH. HE IS ALSO 65 AS SHOWN IN THE WEBSITE, AND SHOULD BE RETIRING ALREADY. BUT STILL, HE MAKES A LOT OF MONEY.PROBABLY , THE STAFF EARN OR GETS, A COMMISSION. BECAUSE SOME DOCTORS LIKE HIM, WHO GRADUATED FROM , OU, CHARGED BELOW, $200.
42 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Dr. Philip Mosca accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsClinical Urology Inc, 4200 S Douglas Ave Ste 300, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Philip Mosca is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.