Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Moudy
Dr. Philip Moudy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with other offices in Sarasota, FL and Buffalo, NY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Moudy is affiliated with Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Veterans Affairs Western New York Medical Center - Buffalo and Va Western Ny Healthcare System At Buffalo. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Moudy has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Philip Moudy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.