Dr. Philip Neubauer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Neubauer?

Knee issue

Posted on October 26th, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Neubauer by my personal physician. My daughter was getting married in Mexico and I was having severe knee pain. I was determined to walk her down the aisle. I asked Dr Neubauer if we could do arthroscopic surgery on my knee and he advised against it. Instead, he gave me a cortisone injection and it cleared up the pain. He was very honest with and I appreciated that very much. I would recommend him to anyone because of his honesty.

Arrogant Incompetent and Indifferent

Posted on September 8th, 2017

He replaced my hip and made my leg 3/4 inch longer than the other. He refused to order any diagnostics to determine the difference in leg length and failed to even refer me to a Physical therapist. This guy just wanted to deny the problem and have me go away. I was able to get a much better doctor at Union Memorial. Dr. Nuebauer is a bum

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

Posted on May 1st, 2017

Have had many visits to his office, very satisfied and feel that he is highly qualified. Great personality, cares about the well being of his patients. A very competent surgeon at Mercy Medical Center

Arrogant incompetent and indiffernt

Posted on February 27th, 2017

Dr. Nuebauer replaced my and made leg 3/4 inches longer. He responded by trying to deny dissemble and delay. Ultimately he refused to diagnose the extent of the leg length discrepancy and offer no corrective course of action.

3/4 Inch leg length Discrepency from hip replacement

Posted on January 14th, 2017

Refuses to propose any solution to the problem

Posted on November 13th, 2016

I had the anterior approach total hip replacement by Dr Neubauer and

Return to a pain free life.

Posted on October 29th, 2016

Thanks to Dr. Neubauer and his staff I am again living pain free. I can't imagine a major surgery like this going any better. His bed side manner helped a very nervous patient feel at ease with the whole experience. If I were to ever need another hip or knee procedure I would only trust Dr. Neubauer to do it. He also would be my only recommendation to any friend or family member. It's been two years since my hip replacement and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Posted on June 8th, 2016

One of the BEST Surgeons I hacer come in contact with. He's honest, up front, and does what he thinks is BEST for you! I love his bedside manner, his sense of humor and his smile!

Posted on August 24th, 2017