Dr. Philip E Newman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip E Newman?

Service needs improving.

Spent more time in the waiting room. Eye test not performed by Doctor, which was very, very surprising.

I have been here 2 hours from my appointment time and still has not seen the doctor

Patient

Wonderful. They stay busy because they are so good.

Opthamology

Its a pleasure to recommend Dr Newman. He is "old school" with the new technology. You can tell that he really cares about his patients and just people in general. Courteous, confident and competent. I have been a patient almost as long as he has been in practice. In today's whacked out world he is a rare find

Time management issues

Cant say nothing about the good Doctor...never made it past the reception area. Staff was poorly educated about patient scheduling and had problems with the concept of punctuality. I gave them two chances (appointments) to get in the door but I would of had to wait less time for a root canal.

I needed an "urgent care" appointment on the Friday before New Year's Eve - my own practice could not fit me in. They tried contacting their normal back-up practice, but they were closed, so they contacted Dr. Newman's office and they could fit me in. My wait was about 10 minutes - the time it took to fill out the paperwork. The staff was very courteous and welcoming. Dr. Newman was genuinely warm and caring and thorough in his exam. I could not have asked for more from this practice. I give props to my "former" eye care practice for taking the time to find Dr Newman, but I will be returning to Dr Newman when its time for my annual check up! This is a 5-Star Practice!

Patience for patients

Dr newman and his staff know that I have a corneal distrophy that makes my eyes very sensitive to light and are always very understanding and will take the extra time and steps needed to minimize my discomfort during eye exams -they also presribe special drops for pain