Dr. Philip R Oranburg Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Philip R Oranburg?

Dr. as a terrible attitude, does not follow up on his testing. He told me I had to have all kind of testing due to my so called problem but my ins would not pay for one of the tests as they felt it was not necessary. The Dr. could not give a good enough reason for the testing and I was stuck with a $595. 00 bill. I would not recommend him to anyone. Look somewhere else.

Terrible physician who is more interested in signing you up as a VIP patient then proving good medical services

This is by far the worst opphysician I have ever seen firm his terrible attitude to his lack of follow up after the testing I would find another cardiologist

Dr. Philip R Oranburg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.