Dr. Philip S Palutsis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip S Palutsis?

A Reallly Depressing Doctor

The first visit was fine. The second visit was a disaster. Dr. Palutsis made a snap diagnosis of GERD based on 2 sentences and one question from me and said I need to take Nexium for the rest of my life. I did some research on Google and altered my diet and found I don't have GERD. When I told him just grunted but refused to update my medical records, seeming to be unable to admit that he made a mis-diagnosis. He discouraged me from exercise to manage my cholesterol and wanted me to take statins for the rest of my life instead. If you like a Pill Pusher this guy is for you! I won’t go near him again.

Good physician highly recommended.

Dr. Palutsis ran some tests which indicated a thyroid disorder. He is the only one who found it. A caring doctor.

Awesome

Great doctor my family has gone yo him for many many years .

Good job!

I think Dr. Palutisis is a very gentle, nice doctor. I can go to him for anything out of the ordinary. Keep up the good work!

Dr. Philip S Palutsis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Park, IL.