Dr. Philip Rabito Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Rabito?

Amazing doctor. Helped me lose weight!!

Posted on March 11th, 2017

I have been with Dr.Rabito for over 2 years. Under his care, my pre diabetes cholesterol and blood pressure issues have all been resolved. Dr Rabito has help me lose over 40 pounds and keep it off. His approach is education and encourage my ,and he is amazing. I'm not going to say it's easy, but he makes it as simple as it can be. He is intelligent, attentive, warm and has a great sense of humor. I am fortunate to have him as my doctor

Best Endocrinologist around

Posted on August 26th, 2016

I cant say enough great things about Dr. Rabito. He has helped me control my diabetes, cholesterol and thyroid problems. But best of all he is helping me to lose weight, a problem I have been battling my whole life. He is smart, personable and I feel that he really cares about me as a person, not just a patient. I am so happy I found Dr. Rabito. Wonderful doctor!!

Best of the best!

Posted on June 13th, 2016

Dr. Rabito is a thorough and compassionate doctor who goes above and beyond to take care of his patients medical needs.

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

Dr. Rabito has been treating me for nearly 2 years. His diagnosis and treatment of me has been accurate and helped me focus on improving my general health. He spends as much time with me as is needed. He blends his treatment with my lifestyle help me to achieve a long term balance.

An awesome Doctor

Posted on June 13th, 2015

Dr Rabito not only looks like a model but is a model doctor and dianostician. His compassion and genuine care of each purchase is unsurpassed . how many doctors call you back immediately? He does. He has worked to control all my symptoms and as of 10!years of diabetes I am in nearly perfect shape. He makes every patient feel at ease and filled with hope. He takes care of my daughter with multiple problems and has helped her tremendously. If he sees a problem he deals with it immediately or send you to someone else. We love you Dr Rabito. You are the best.

Posted on June 10th, 2015

Dr. Philip Rabito’s knowledge of medicine combined with diet has been the key to my improved health and well-being. I was borderline diabetic and I had no energy. My cholesterol was in the high 200's. In addition to that, I went into premature ovarian failure and I was losing estrogen and my bone density was declining. After a few visits with Dr. Rabito, my health improved. He adjusted my medications and taught me what a healthy diet consisted of. Dr. Philip Rabito is professional and generous with his time. You will never leave his office feeling confused. He personally greets you in the reception area and there is never a wait. He is a great doctor as well as a compassionate person.

The Best Doctor.

Posted on June 5th, 2015

The best doctor a patient could have. Treats you as a person, not a disease. An atmosphere that puts a patient (the whole person) at ease. Caring, conversational, and a friendly manner enables the patient to discuss their medical problems and be reassured of his medical care in return.

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Incredible This doctor took the time and explain my medical issues in detail and in a manner that I understood. I have been under his care for 3 months now and I finally have my diabetes controlled. I have alos lost 10 pounds wiith his help

Thank you, Dr. Rabito

Posted on November 2nd, 2014

BEFORE I saw Dr. Rabito, I weighed 223 pounds, was taking four insulin injections a day and my diabetes was totally out of control. Once I had an insulin reaction so severe that I was unconscious and had to be revived by an EMT team. Other times, my blood sauger approached 300. I had seen many diabetic specialists over the years, but none came up with a regimen that worked for me. I admit that, even though I am a physician myself, I was not a compliant patient. I have been a patient of Dr. Rabito for five months. I weigh 165 pounds, I am on only oral medication. NO INSULIN INJECTIONS. My diabetes is in near perfect control! Dr. Rabito had saved my life!!! My only complaint: I have had to purchase an entirely new wardrobe.

Extremely Knowlegeable as well as personable

Posted on May 10th, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Rabito for the last 4 years. It has been a very good experience overall. His staff is courteous and helpful. He always spends enough time with me to make me feel that he really cares about his patients. Dr. Rabito is also very knowledgeable. He knows a great amount about nutrition, dieting and endocrine disease. I'm happy I'm able to see him.

Great Experience

Posted on March 16th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Rabito for the past 3 years, and cannot think of one negative thing to say about him or his practice. His wait times are short, and he does not rush you through your appointment. I felt that he made sure to take the time to fully explain my lab results and what they meant , which is hard to find. Each time I've been to his office, I've been pleasantly surprised by the level of service I've received.

Superb doctor, treatment and follow up

Posted on February 27th, 2014

Dr. Rabito is an amazing physician. I've been to many doctors and Dr Rabito honed in on my medical issues, recognizing I had a deficiency in many vital areas. As a result of his endocrinology and nutrional expertise, my cholesterol, thyroid indicators and vitamin deficiencies are back to normal and within the acceptable ranges. My overall health has dramatically improved and thanks to Dr Rabito I've never been in better condition. His "bedside manner," caring and knowledge are remarkable. I only wish my other doctors were as thorough and professional as Dr Rabito. Thank you for taking me on as your patient.