Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip A Rascoe
Dr. Philip A Rascoe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Temple, TX. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), Surgery and Vascular Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip A Rascoe has the following 3 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Philip A Rascoe has the following 22 expertise
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Varicose Veins
- Lung Diseases
- Funnel Chest (Pectus Excavatum)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Tracheal Stenosis
- Barrett Esophagus
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
- Vascular Malformations
- Lung Cancer
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Thymus Tumor (Thymoma)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Tracheal Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Trachea Cancer
Dr. Philip A Rascoe is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
18 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Philip A Rascoe accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Houston HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Philip A Rascoe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.