Dr. J P Reimherr Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. J P Reimherr?

Waiting in office takes up a full day. Schedules too many appointments at the same time. He is always in a hurry

Great Dr. Wait time is a while

I've seen Dr. Reihmerr for many years now and the only problem is is there not enough of him to go around so we have to wait a little while. But hes great with keeping up with your life and what's going on.

All around poor practice

Double and triple booking is a constant within the entire practice. The wait time on any given day for any given doctor or practitioner is 1 hour and 45 minutes up to 3 hours (which I experienced a handful of times). I believe Sheryl Rosen is the absolute worst in the practice. They don't really listen to you and many mistakes are made in all aspects of the business. I will say I would rate Dr. Reimerr better than the others but it appears to be about pushing patients out quickly to get more in for money's sake and not about the care of the patients.

I have been a patient for many yrs. Have always been treated respectfully by him and his staff. The front desk staff are very friendly and very professional.

Unfortunately I will forever remember this Doctor. When I was younger my mom went and saw him for her mental health problems. In the process she decided to have me seen by her own Doctor as well. In my opinion I see that as a conflict of interest but that's just my opinion. Anyways, my mom created all these stories of what was wrong with me, and then this Psychiatrist decided to pump an 8 year old with 4-7 different medications 3 times a day. Noone in my family including my grandmother approved of this and tried to reach out to him to make him see I didnt need these. He did not care. I know this because I have had family tell me this as an adult.There was emotional and mental abuse going on at home and not once did he listen to me, instead he felt it was more prudent to pump a child with medication rather than listen to what she said or truly seeing a situation as for what it was within the home. It wasn't until I was 16 when a group home director upon evaluation of me realized these meds were completely inappropriate that they went up against this Dr, who did not want me removed from the meds and tried to convince me that I need to stay on them. Imagine a Dr trying to convince a 16 year old that she can't live without pills. Well, a different Dr. Felt completely different and helped me ween off the several very high doses of medicines he had me on. I owe my life to that worker and other Dr for listening . Before you take your child to this man please remember my story because I will never forget him.

The wait time is always at least 55 minutes after your scheduled appointment no matter what time I the day it is. The staff is rude and does not understand that kids have a hard time waiting for an hour after the scheduled time. It is obvious that they overscedule and that he is not in on time since has been late for hi first appointment of the day.

This doctor finally took the time & patience to help my son when NO ONE ELSE DID. My son and I felt very comfortable with the medication that was given to him for ADHD & explanation given on how it works, and side effects. I FINALLY have my baby back. Thanks Dr. R.

HORRIBLE DOCTOR...

over books ON PURPOSE...shows up late for his morning appointments (i.e. appoint at 8 he'll show up at 830) makes you wait in the office EVERY TIME for more than ONE HOUR and if u have a 2pm appointment you'll be seen at 3 so if u decide to come in late to bypass the wait time, that wont work, you'll get seen later than you original appointment Psychiatric Associates Of Lynn SUCKS!!!!!

Doctor himself is very nice and helpful. The front desk is always double booking appointments, which makes the wait horrible you are not seeing the doctor until 2hours or more after your scheduled appointment. Also, the front desk seems to have lack of communication within themselves which can be frustrating.

legal drug dealer

I had been seeing this doctor for over 5yrs, and was on methadone at the time to be honest I was only going there to try and get some benzo's well I did get plenty of xanax every 2 weeks then he found out that I was on the methadone clinic. I thought he was going to get rid of me but instead he asked me if I wanted to get on his suboxone program, I was shocked to keep this short I did get off the methadone and on his suboxone program I will tell you the suboxone has changed my life for the better but you still have to deal with someone holding a drug over your head and if you dont like waiting then leave or better yet go back to the methadone clinic and wait in line every day. Things like that have been said to me but I must admit that I have not been the best patient either but what sticks in my head more than anything is when he said to me"this stuff is like gold" meaning the suboxon all I can say if you dont want to deal with doctors that hold drugs over your head then dont do them . If I was drug free I would never let anybody talk to me the way a lot of doctors do when they know your an addict. Thank god I am in recovery now and dont have to settle for less anymore.

Overmedicates and misdiagnoses

Ive went to mr ryhmyer for a number of years and in the.early years of seeing him I had trusted him a bout maybe two years later he was getting sloppy.i would make an.apointment but still have to wait about.an hour he has.way.too many patients.and is.always.switching medications around a few times I had gotten sick now a few month ago I went and got a.secound opinion well it.turnred out that I DO NOT HAVE BIPOLAR 2 nor ocd it turned out that I just had post tramatic stress.from my childhood and add he is a fraud and I would nevet refer him to anyone

this doctor is a joke

I have seen him for 2 years i wait over an hour each time. the front desk women are ditzy un-educated and it sure tells. they are rude as they laugh and snicker about patients they make you feel very uncomfortable. as far as dr.reihmer he will give you any pill as long as he is making money he coould care less about you .and has a different attitude every visit um can you say bi-polar fir a doctor and a doctors office who has access to my medical records i feel violated they are all clowns who work there