Dr. Philip R Rizzuto Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Philip R Rizzuto?

An eye doctor in Attleboro referred me to Dr. Rizzuto and I'm happy that he did. I knew immediately that I would like him since I'm a transplanted Jersey girl and he's a former New Yorker. He was easy and friendly and and did an excellent job with the surgery he performed on my eye. My eye healed up great without any pain or complications. I would recommend him to anyone!

I went to see dr. Rizzuto because I had sagging skin above my eyes I hadn't seen my eyelids in years. Dr. Rizzuto performed the eyelid lift and I couldn't believe it he did such a beautiful job.and I have eyelids now. I would refer him to anyone

Dr Philip Rizzuto came highly recommended from my eye doctor. Since, they are colleauge's, I was a little hesitant. Well, to my surprise he was a very nice physician and thorough. Surgery was recommended, performed and what a relief, my eyes feel like they did years ago. I would recommend Dr. Rizzuto 100%.

Very satisfied, couldn't be any better!

Very helpful staff

A Gem

I felt at ease immediately with Dr. Rizzuto. He gave me the best solution for my blepharitis, inflammation of the eyelids. Excellent doctor. Great office staff.

Best you can find

Courteous, respectful, and caring. Always happy and cheerful at the office and hospital. Very caring doctor would recommend to anyone.

Eyelid Surgery

Had eyelid surgery to remove hoods Wonderful doctor. Procedure was painless and he educated me on what to expect. I saw immediate results.. I would highly recommend him. Very professional.

I was very happy with my outcome after my eye surgery.

My friend Linda introduced me to Dr. Rizzuto and I couldn't be happier to find such a knowledgeable kind considerate man I can't say enough how pleased I am to call him my doctor.

GREAT DOCTOR

I am very please with Dr Rizzuto skill as a doctor. A few weeks ago Dr Rizzuto preformed surgery on me and it was highly successful.He does not rush his visits and takes time with his patients.

Eye surgery

RI's Best Medical Resource

If you’re reading this testimonial, you may be looking for someone you can trust with your eyes and face. As a patient since 2005, and a veteran of two eye procedures with this practice, I trust Dr. Rizzuto 100%. Dr. Rizzuto runs a top-flight medical practice. His deep understanding of the way the skin responds, precise/delicate techniques and thoughtful approach all promise you will have results that are 100% natural. After a lot of deliberation, I chose to have upper and lower blepheroplasty (“eyelid surgery”) to improve the appearance around my eyes. When I looked in the mirror I saw droopy skin and under eye bags that made me look and feel years older and very tired. Dr. Rizzuto carefully explained the procedure and everything went just as explained. I had no scarring, and the stitches were invisible, even on the first day home. Dr. Rizzuto and his staff are so professional, warm, and caring that you’ll want to visit after your procedure is over. And while no one should select a doctor based on price, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at the cost of most procedures which is low on comparison with other docs in the state. It’s worth saying again - I’m really happy with my results that have taken a decade of the appearance of my eyes. I look like me – only better! No one knows I had anything done, except a few people I chose to confide in. Rhode Island is so fortunate to have Dr. Rizzuto as a medical resource.