Dr. Philip L Roberts Is this you?

1.4

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Philip L Roberts?

I promptly received a call back and was able to schedule an appointment that fit my schedule. Dr. Roberts was attentive, listening to my symptoms and thoroughly explained his process of treatment. Once the office received my lab results I received a call to schedule a follow-up. I have never been to a doctor that listened to me! Dr. Roberts has really helped me with my medical issues. The staff was very courteous to me so it was a surprise to read the other review.

I've attempted twice to schedule an appointment with this Dr. as his credentials look good on paper; however, the scheduler didn't return my call the first time; however, the second time, she called about a month later and I already scheduled with my doctor in a city I formerly lived in. I told her that her manner was unprofessional. She didn't care.

Doctor's Response

This review is an incorrect accounting of all the facts.

Dr. Philip L Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paintsville, KY.