Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Rosenbloom
Dr. Philip Rosenbloom, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Rosenbloom is affiliated with Jewish Hospital - Louisville, Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville and Kosair Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Rosenbloom has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Philip Rosenbloom is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Rosenbloom is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville
Kosair Children's Hospital
Norton Southwest Hospital
Norton Audubon Hospital
Norton Suburban Hospital
Baptist Hospital East
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3 Audubon Plaza Dr, Louisville, KY
Dr. Philip Rosenbloom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.