Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Rice
Dr. Philip Rice, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Morehead City, NC, with other offices in Morehead City, NC and Morehead City, NC . He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Rice is affiliated with Carteret County Gen Hospital and Carteret General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Rice has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Philip Rice has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Philip Rice has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Rice is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Carteret County Gen Hospital
Carteret General Hospital
28 Years Experience
University of Hawaii
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Philip Rice is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morehead City, NC.