- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip A Salko MD
Dr. Philip A Salko, MD is a doctor primarily located in East Greenwich, RI, with another office in East Greenwich, RI. They have 11 years of experience. Their specialties include Family Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Salko is affiliated with Newport Hospital. They speak English.
Dr. Philip A Salko has 2 locations
Dr. Philip A Salko has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Philip A Salko has the following 0 expertise
11 Years Experience
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Philip A Salko Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Philip A Salko
Dr. Salko graduated from the Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University in 2008. Dr. Salko works in East Greenwich, RI and 1 other location and specializes in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Salko is affiliated with Newport Hospital.