Have you seen Dr. Philip H Scharper Jr?

Talented and compassionate physician

I had a membrane on my retina and my new ophthalmologist sent me to see Dr. Scharper. He and his staff were very kind, and helped to alleviate my anxiety about procedures. He did retinal surgery on my and my vision is much better now. The waiting room waits can be long, so be prepared to wait. This is understandable because of the delicacy of what he does, and I wouldn't want him to rush these procedures on anyone.

Dr. Scharper's has excellent bedside manner. He is a very compassionate with patient.

Dr Scharper has an amazing bedside manner. He always thinks about me and my family and even remembers things I told him appointments ago. He's also a great physician and surgeon. My husband also sees him .

Mr. M. Phair of Baltimore

Dr. Phil Scharper accurately and effectively diagnosed my detached retina in 2007. He was very professional, and assuaged my fears in spite of the fact that I was in the midst of an Opthalmological emergency. He told me exactly what needed to be done and how it would be done, even though my case was a bit special due to a blood vessel in an awkward location vis a vis my retina. The surgery went very well, with his supervsion at GBMC. He told me that I would need a follow-up cataract surgery on the same eye within about a year. This was completely accurate. My retina is doing fine, with no problems or complications five years following surgery.

Wonderful Doctor!!:)

Dr. Philip H Scharper Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.