Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip J Schiel
Dr. Philip J Schiel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cheyenne, WY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Philip J Schiel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Philip J Schiel - Posted on September 29th, 2015
Absolutely fabulous family practice. Dr. Schiel is the best personification of the term "Family Doctor." My whole family has been going to him for over 15 years and he has taken care of everything that has come up. I couldn't speak highly enough of him or Cindy, his nurse. They are simply the best.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Philip J Schiel - Posted on November 27th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Philip J Schiel - Posted on November 24th, 2011
He selects what he wants to hear, and not what is your reason for being there. Demands to run test that have nothing to do with the reason your there. I.E. your leg is injured he demands a pap smear, never addresses the leg. You have records from major medical studies , your in for health studies , he discounts it and acts as if there liars.Than after he cleans out your insurance running test unrelated , he says he isn't sure he can handle your problem. Ask who can, says come back in 3 to 4 weeks, ( remember I got insurance he needs clean out again ) And a total disreguard for you.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Philip J Schiel - Posted on August 12th, 2010
a very caring doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Philip J Schiel - Posted on October 5th, 2008
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions5416 Education Dr, Cheyenne, WY
Dr. Philip J Schiel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cheyenne, WY.