Dr. Philip J Shaver III Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Philip J Shaver III?

Failed to diagnose

I told Dr. Shaver for eight months that I was experiencing atrial fibrillation and that I need to see a specialist. He would not believe me and I had to practically beg him to help me. He finally sent me to a specialist in his group, Dr. Rubin, who was even more dismissive. When I didn't give in he agreed to put me on a monitor and ended up calling me that same night to say I needed medication immediately. I could have had a stroke at any time because of my condition but he would not listen. Just another male cardiologist who doesn't think women have heart problems.

Dr Shaver

Dr Shaver was so amazing. He was polite, had a good sense of humor, seemed interested in me and never seemed rushed to get to another patient. I would recommend him to anyone needing care from a cardiologist. His assistant, Maryhelen has never seemed short or put out by my calling the office repeatedly about my "conditon." The rest of the office staff were also polite and friendly.

Dr. Philip J Shaver III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Mirage, CA.