Dr. Philip S Shore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip S Shore?

Bad Experience

I would never return here. I had one appointment, found Dr Shore to be rude and condescending. He then sent me for lab work which I thought was just routine as I had gone in for a wellness check. After receiving a huge lab bill and calling both the lab and Dr Shore's office I found out I was sent to the lab for specific screening. Don't you think a professional would tell you if there was a specific reason they were sending you for lab work? I have spoken to Dr Shore's office staff several times along with faxing all of my paperwork from the lab. I have never even heard the lab results, yet I have this big bill. My insurance company told me that if Dr Shore's office could reclassify this lab request and they would pay the bill. Dr. Shore's office has not taken care of this in going on 8 months. Now the lab is threatening to send me to collections.

Could not get an appt for at least 3 weeks out/ waited over 2 hrs past my appt time/wrong diagnosis causing me great pain over a long period of time before I got the proper referral. Never a follow u p

Dr. Philip S Shore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Northridge, CA.