Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Philip A Sobol has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Philip A Sobol has the following 14 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Philip A Sobol is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 61
Dr. Sobol never spent more than a minute w/me. He'd show up jump from booth to booth. When I complained about one Dr. who's questions were repetitive & some of his questions did not pertain to my injuries, his staff of so called professional dr's made me wait on all future visits way longer than other patient's who arrived after me. I spent more time looking for parking than Dr. Sobol spent on me in his overcrowded office. We were treated like cattle. Dr. Sobol's receptionist's & medical assistants were the only professional staff on duty.
39 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1979
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Philip A Sobol accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsSobol Orthopedic Medical Group, 960 E Green St Ste 206, Pasadena, CA
Dr. Philip A Sobol is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.