Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Somers Jr
Dr. Philip Somers Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pasadena, TX. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Somers is affiliated with CHRISTUS St John Hospital, Bayshore Medical Center and Clear Lake Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Somers Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Somers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Bayshore Medical Center
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
47 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1966
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3801 Vista Rd, Pasadena, TX
Dr. Philip Somers Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, TX.