Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip A Stull
Dr. Philip A Stull, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Stull is affiliated with Colorado Plains Medical Center, Brighton Community Emergency Physicians and St Anthony Hospital Lakewood. Dr. Stull has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip A Stull has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Philip A Stull has the following 14 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Philip A Stull is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Stull is remarkably patient, kind, and brilliant. I came to see Dr. Stull for a second opinion after a well known Denver Metro orthopedic surgeon came up short in evaluating and treating a severe injury to my Left knee with associated soft tissue injuries. Dr. Stull spent a great deal of time reviewing my medical history and chief complaints; I was impressed with Dr. Stull's knowledge and patient-centered approach to medical evaluation and treatment. I have trusted him from the very beginning and whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Stull. He is a true expert and specialist. . The kind of Medical Doctor you would want to operate on you and your family.
Dr. Stull did a major emergency surgery following a bad break. After 2 years, I am healed with with very little issue despite the prognosis for the injury from other orthos. It is one thing to be an increadie surgeon and a whole other to be the best and have a good bedside manner. My only hesitation with recommending Dr. Stull is that he will have more patients. :-)
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Stull is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Philip A Stull accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsColorado Orthopedic Consultants, 1411 S Potomac St Ste 320, Aurora, CO
Dr. Philip A Stull is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.