Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Philip A Theodoropoulos has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Philip A Theodoropoulos has the following 4 expertise
- Gallbladder inflammation (Cholecystitis)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Philip A Theodoropoulos has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 11
My mother ended up in the emergency with an unexpected bowel obstruction that required surgery. Dr. Theodoropoulos was the doctor that performed the surgery. He took his time in explaining my mom's case to us. He also did a wonderful job explaining it to her. We have been very happy with his care. I would highly recommend him.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
23 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Finch University Of Health Sciences
Dr. Philip A Theodoropoulos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry MO PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPhilip Theodoropoulos Md, 7447 W Talcott Ave Ste 221, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Philip A Theodoropoulos, MD - Surgery in Chicago, IL, in this video.
Dr. Philip A Theodoropoulos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.