Dr. Philip Thwing Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Thwing?

Great MD

Posted on August 27th, 2017

Found what was going on with my husband in a few minutes after he had seen mutiple MDs from California to Tennessee. Love him.

Love Dr Thwing

Posted on April 27th, 2015

They called to check me!

Posted on April 27th, 2015

Fantastic doctor...trust him completely !!!

Posted on April 14th, 2015

At my age (65) he is one of only two physicians that has ever taken the time to actually listen to MY concerns. My career was in the medical field, working closely with many physicians, Dr. Thwing is truly one of the most knowledgeable and compassionate physicians I have ever met.

Great doctor!

Posted on July 28th, 2014

Dr. Thwing is thorough and qualified. My family has seen him for various ailments. He also found a tiny dot on my daughter's leg that turned out to be a pre-cancerous spot that we had removed by a plastic surgeon. Very good doctor and nice office environment!

Office visit

Posted on February 10th, 2014

I love the fact that I wasn't rushed and my issues weren't made light of ! Most doctors are in such a big rush but not phillip, awesome guy ! Actually listens and helps! Thank you phillip for the great service!

Posted on December 28th, 2013

Dr. Thwing takes great time with his patients. He always goes above and beyond to help.

A Dr worthy of recommendation for sure!

Posted on December 27th, 2013

I switched to Dr Thwing's office in 1998 while trying to find an office that gave some impression of caring about the patient's time. I found it! Dr Thwing is prompt, when he is running behind (happens now and then to anyone) he apologizes, how odd is that? He is sincere, knowledgeable, and has great bedside manner. He goes as far as to call to check on us and treats us like a friend. I like that. I could go on with many personal examples, but these are the main points. The only reservation I'd have in recommending his office is I don't want them to get too busy!

Looking for a great doctor that listens?

Posted on December 27th, 2013

I've been acquainted with Dr. Thwing for several years through my former workplace so when I was looking for a new PCP I made an appointment with him. He is thorough, considerate, and made me feel very comfortable. I would advise anyone that feel they're not that happy with their current physician or looking for one, I highly recommend Dr. Thwing.

Posted on April 19th, 2012

I find this doctor to be rude and totally unprofessional. The office wait was unreasonable, the nurse never asked why I was there, the only questions they had- was who is your insurance company. After waiting, he was trying to get out of the room and did not seem to be at all concerned about my health, I find him to be nothing but a pill pusher. After my 2 minute appt- he made the comment- I can remove that mole off your face, make an appt- I was not there about a mole- I was horrified that anyone would make such an rude comment.

Doctor's Response

I'm so sorry that you had a bad experience, and that I didn't address your main concern when you took time out of your day to come to me for help with it. Your description of our visit certainly sounds out of character for our office; I wish I could apologize personally.

He actually called to check on me!

Posted on November 10th, 2009

I don't know many doctors who will actually call to check on their patients. I had sinusitis last month and was feeling pretty rotten. He gave me a shot and antibiotics, which is what I had expected, but what I didn't expect was to hear from him the next day to see if I was feeling any better. Wow!

"He'll take the time you need"

Posted on May 13th, 2009

Dr. Thwing is friendly, personable and attentive. The motto above is on his cards, and he really will spend time with you and listen closely. And he's a smart cookie - highly recommended!