Dr. Philip Townsend Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Townsend?

Posted on April 27th, 2017

The Dr was very rude to my daughter

Excellent Doctor and staff

Posted on January 19th, 2017

It was a pleasure visiting Philip's office @675 Harvard Street. As soon as I walked in , it made me feel relaxed. There was glorious music in the background and the air was infused with essential oils. The staff was attentive and caring . Dr Townsend himself was extremely knowledgable and respectful. I would recommend using Dr Philip to anyone interested in a peaceful atmosphere, intelligent staff and an all around great experience.

Patient

Posted on December 13th, 2013

Dr. Townsend is easygoing yet informative takes time (doesn't rush your appointment). He appears very well informed on the latest scientific /medical knowledge. The staff is helpful and patient

disgruntled

Posted on October 22nd, 2013

I am changing Drs because of his nurse(wife) She is rude and nasty. Will flat out argue with you over what you were just told! Wasn't too happy that I asked what the paps was for after I had had total hysterectomy years before! Called to intimidate me into coming in, then didn't do paps anyway!

great doctor, but.....

Posted on March 17th, 2013

His office manager or biller whoever she is in the small office is a nasty low class witch, that should be managing a trailer park not a medical office. Other then that the office is very nice and calming and the nurse, receptionist and doctor Townsend himself are very nice and comforting, but you can tell who wears the pants in that office

Caring Doctor

Posted on September 27th, 2012

Wonderful Dr. and staff. They make you feel at ease as soon as you walk in the door. Dr. townsend is very caring and will listen to you regarding your concerns. He has a vast knowledge of womens health issues.

Posted on August 16th, 2012

When visiting this office it is like walking into a spa like atmosphere. Everyone from the receptionist, to the nurse, to the physician they are so pleasant. The office is super clean and an inviting experience. I mean no one really likes going to the gyn but I am certainly happy that I chose this one. Dr. Townsend takes his time and makes sure that you are comfortable. I have never met another physician like this one. Other reviews will say this doctor does not sugar coat and that is exactly what he does, tells you exactly what he is going to do and how long it will take. All results are called to the patients whether good or bad. I would recommend anyone to this office.

Posted on January 20th, 2012

I found Dr Townsend to be a highly intelligent and caring doctor. He was very reassuring and diagnosed my problem where another gynecologist had badly failed to do so

nice visit

Posted on September 9th, 2011

Dr. Townsend was such a nice sympathetic doctor as a new patient i was so worried about being examed, Dr. T really put me at ease, The receptionist gave me a warm welcome as soon as i walked thru the door, his nurse however, is very nasty and rude, i would advise anyone who gets an appointment with him of this before their seen

Michelle Inverness

Posted on July 5th, 2011

I use to live in Brooksville and when I first moved there I was bleeding like crazy and was terrified! I started calling Doctors from the phone as I was new in town and no one would see me for 2 or more weeks saying I was a new patient then I called Dr Townsend's office and they were wonderful to me had me come right over! I ended up needing surgery and to this day I thank god for leading me to Dr Townsend! he was so kind, patient, and caring and I am his patient now 5 years later and I drive 40 Minutes from Inverness to see him as he is well worth the drive! And just a note His staff is equally as caring (I love Andrew)