Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Philip V Fleming has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I have been a patient of Dr. Fleming's for years. I used to think he was a kind man and wise doctor. The past two years, however, he has changed. The wait time was so long - I recently waited for 40 mins. His nurses were rude. He wouldnt let me get a word in and just talked and talked without taking time to listen to my concerns. It was apparant that he was not focusing on me and my needs. I thought it was just one or two bad visits, however, my daughter and my neice have experienced the same thing. They have both transferred to different doctors and sadly, I have too. The girls at the front desk were so kind and sincerely sad that I was leaving the office. Dr. Fleming didnt seem to care.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Fleming is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1979
St Joseph Mercy Health System
Dr. Philip V Fleming accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAcademic Ob/Gyn Clinic, 5333 McAuley Dr Rm 2110, Ypsilanti, MI
Dr. Philip V Fleming is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.