The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Philip A Vogt has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Thyroid Cancer
- Vascular Malformations
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Vascular Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Vogt is an amazing Doctor/Surgeon. I never felt like a number. He spent time with me and was not in a hurry to get to the next patient. I always knew what was going on, he kept me well informed. Dr. Vogt comes off to me as a very caring person, and is in this profession because he cares, and not because of the money. Everybody should have a Doctor like Dr. Vogt, it would put a whole new meaning back into Doctor's... If your considering Dr. Vogt, there is no doubt that you would be glad you choose him. He puts your care at the top of his list.
39 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Philip A Vogt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFox Valley Surgical Associates, 1818 N Meade St, Appleton, WI
Dr. Philip A Vogt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Appleton, WI.