Dr. Philip Waller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Waller?

Patince

Posted on September 13th, 2016

Dr Waller has been a god send. Been seeing him for 15 plus years. Fan and supporter

awesome

Posted on August 18th, 2016

awesome staff and awesome Doctor, I being his patient for 8 yrs. staff always nice and helpful, The Doctor always have time to listen and always make sure medicine is working

Posted on March 24th, 2016

I WAS REFERRED TO DR.WALLER HE DID NOT HAVE ANY APPOINTMENT AVAILABLE BUT HIS STAFF OFFERED ME AN APPOINTMENT WITH ONE OF THE OTHER PROVIDERS I HESITATED BUT SINCE I WAS IN PAIN SCHEDULED . GLAD I DID I AM ON REMICADE INFUSION AND I HAVE NEVER FELT BETTER. STAFF IS PLEASANT AND THE OFFICE MANAGER IS ALWAYS GREAT HELP SO I COULD GET MY ASSISTANCE.

Arrogant Dr with rude office staff

Posted on January 31st, 2015

I was Dr. Waller's patient for years beginning in 1997 and in 2004 I had a appointment and was late because of severe arthritis pain. His staff was rude and sent me home and gave me a new appointment 2 weeks later. I left in pain i was in tears. When i did see the Dr. I told him what happened and said his staff was not compassionate. Dr. Waller said if I did not like it go find another rheumatologist and good luck since it takes months to get a appointment. Well i did find a better Dr. who is polite and cares about his patients.

Done

Posted on February 10th, 2014

I too have gone to Dr Waller for over 10 years and for the first five I saw him every 3 months, but for the last five I can only get into see the PA . I have asked for appointments with Doctors but they are busy. When I asked to see Dr Waller last week he was booked up till May!! I am done.

I miss Dr Waller!

Posted on October 9th, 2013

Dr Waller was my Dr for many years until I moved to New Mexico and I truly miss him! He was the best Rheumatologist and I have never found another any where near his capabilities nor compassion! I pray GOD is blessing him in very special ways!

OnlyPA vissits

Posted on July 4th, 2012

I do NOT recommend Dr. Waller. He was supposed to be my Doctor. After 8 visits by the PA, I requested his presence. Instead I was seen by a new associate the next visit. The office continually sent prescriptions to the wrong national store... and it was always my fault. The last straw was when I was charged a 25.00 fee for a missed visit I didn't know I had due to them calling my husband. He told me they call me. When I called, All the office manager could do is say "according to the form you signed..." How cold after thousands of dollars brought in by his PA staff. I'm glad though. I found another Doctor who sees his patients AND changed my prescriptions. After 2 weeks on the new meds, I feel 50% better than with Weller and his PA staff.

A Great Alternative

Posted on February 13th, 2009

A patient of Dr. Waller's for almost six years now, I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of good, sound, medical care. I see him every 6 - 8 weeks for my condition. He (along with his staff) work hard to exceed expectations. I am very pleased with the level of service and care that I receive each time I visit. He has a working knowledge of his areas of expertise, and will work with you to customize a treatment plan that meets your needs.

Posted on October 5th, 2017