Dr. Philip A Weber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip A Weber?

Great Doctor! Very knowledgeable, explains everything. Does not rush you out like other doctor’s do, staff members are awesome! No long wait!

,doctors office cancelled twice on me for post op. When I finally got an appointment the wait time was extremely long. Other patients waiting said the same thing

Top Surgeon

Dr. Weber is without any doubt in my mind, the top surgeon in his field of expertise in Westchester or the Hudson Valley area. He was always professional and took the time with me to explain my condition in layman's terms, which gave me an elevated level of psychological comfort. He ALWAYS made me and my family feel that our well being was more important than anything. I could not recommend him enough.