Dr. Philip R Weinstein Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Philip R Weinstein?

Devil "doctor" - avoid at all cost and save your life!

Philip Weinstein is the MOST despicable man on this planet. My husband was RUINED by him 8 years ago. We begged this "man" for help after he vindictively released my husband too quickly from USCF after a very serious 3-level, bi-lateral laminectomy. The infection left in his spine by this devil of a "doctor" raged in his body for 6 years until we could convince other doctors to help him. This devil advised my husband to see a shrink because he claimed my husband was crazy!! When a half quart of puss poured out of my husband's spine in an ER, the doctors in San Ramon took immediate action. They were beyond shocked that a surgeon would leave stitches in the wound AND a raging infection. If it were not for doctors in San Ramon, my husband would probably be dead today. Did I mention that this despicable "man" refused to offer any help when we returned to his office? That my husband lied on the floor of the waiting room writhing in pain from the infection while this "doctor" let him wait for 5 hours? This "doctor" promised my husband that he would turn him into a 25-year old - my husband was 60. Instead, my husband has been turned into a 95-year old. His happy retirement and relaxation have been taken from him. His life expectancy has been shortened by at least 20 years according to his current doctors. This "doctor"'s medical license should be revoked and he should be imprisoned.

Dr. Philip R Weinstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.