Dr. Philip S Weiss Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Philip S Weiss?

Great, caring doctor!

We recently moved to Atlanta and were going to a practice much closer to our home. But we never saw the same doctor, let alone nurse practicioner (very common here- what's UP with that???) and had no relationship. They knew nothing about our children or worked to get to know them and establish a relationship. Frustrated, I made an appt at this office for my daughter's 18 month check up. Unfortunately, we have been back sooner than I would have liked. But got right in to Dr. Weiss (45 minutes after I called) and he, as the first time, was just wonderful! He is very calming...actually in my opinion good for a high strung or over zealous researching mom. I'm so happy we have found him and am confident we have found our long term doctor.

Best pediatrician in Atlanta!

My kids love going to the doctor when they know they are seeing "Dr. Phil". He is intelligent, thoughtful, kind and the staff is top notch.