5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Philip M Werner?

Horrible in every way. Should have his license taken away.

My mother went to him for 20 years. She was so depressed, she did not want to start over with another therapist. He had my mother on so many psych meds - 4 or 5 at once - she could not even think straight or function, and became someone that we did not even recognize. She tried to commit suicide twice under his care and he just dismissed it. Tried to talk to him on the phone that I was worried about my mother's behavior with all of the medicine, and he made me pay cash for a consult to discuss her where he just complained about his own expenses with his kids in college and did not address issues about my mother. Can't believe he is still practicing. This is just a drop in the bucket.

Philip M Werner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Morristown, NJ.