Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Philip G Wilcox has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I have been very pleased with all of my visits to Dr. Wilcox's offices. I've been to the office in Fairlawn once and the one in Green twice. I was seen on a Tuesday for my broken ankle, and surgery was scheduled 2 days later. I was surprised how quickly they were able to take care of me. Dr. Wilcox is not overly "chatty", but he is very kind and seems to really care. I especially appreciate how nice his office staff is...especially the one nurse (I do not know her name, I'm sorry) but she works at the Green office on Thursdays. After only being to his office one time, she knew my name and greeted me when I walked in for my next appointment. That was impressive, and I would recommend their office to anyone who needs this type of expertise!
38 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Akron General Medical Center
Locations & DirectionsCleveland Clinic Akron General, 1 Akron General Ave, Akron, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Philip G Wilcox in this video.
Dr. Philip G Wilcox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Akron, OH.