Dr. Philip Pearson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Pearson?

Great Physician

Posted on October 11th, 2017

His personality is wonderful. He explains everything. His reputation as a surgeon preceded my visit.

Posted on May 25th, 2017

Spent all the time needed to explain situation with us. Went above and beyond to get answers and recommendations for us. Great follow up. Lends great credit to his profession.

Posted on October 31st, 2016

Dr. Pearson is great. He makes you feel very comfortable and has a great bedside manner. He is very knowledgeable and very thorough. Love him

Dr. Philip Pearson Saved My Life!

Posted on March 29th, 2016

After being diagnosed with colon cancer, I was referred to Dr. Philip Pearson. Dr. Pearson has offices in various locations which makes it very convenient. The medical staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. When I met with Dr. Pearson for my consultation he took his time and explained thoroughly where the growth was located in my colon and drew a picture to help me see exactly what he was going to do surgically. After I left his office, I felt so at ease about the surgical procedure and was so relieved to know that Dr. Pearson would be performing my surgery! Dr. Pearson performed the colon resection surgery. He checked with me personally and my nurse at least twice a day while I was in the hospital. What I liked best about Dr. Pearson is that he is very compassionate and really cares about his patients - he is wonderful! He has a conversation with you about your surgery and the recovery process and does not talk at you. He was so detailed and the biopsy he provided contained exactly what was needed to do thorough examination of the cancer and the lymph nodes. I give him a 5+++++ in a star rating. He is the best surgeon and he saved my life!

SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

Dr. Pearson is incredible!!! For an area and topic no one wants to discuss or have problems with he puts you at ease from the moment he walks in the room!!

Posted on February 10th, 2016

Performed a colorectal bypass to remove a non-cancerous polyp. Was extremely knowledgeable and an excellent surgeon. Anyone considering this type of procedure would be highly pleased with the results .

Posted on March 9th, 2015

Excellent and skilled physician. Collaborates with other physicians to enhance care. Excellent bedside manner .Reassuring in a difficult situation. Caring and compassionate. Would recommend him to anyone needing a colonoscopy, colorectal care or surgery.

Mistreated

Posted on September 6th, 2013

I was referred to dr Pearson for treatment of hemorrhoids. I continue to experience alot of pain/discomfort(couple of months) as well as other complications from them. The dr would rather treat for smething else that is a non-issue and isnt the cause of my symptoms. Dr Pearson will not fully aknowledge nor properly assess my condition(hemorrhoids). He is ignoring my concerns even after several attempts of explanation. Now he isn't resonding to messages. I have been on hold for the past two days and have talked with the office.

Posted on February 15th, 2013

He is a great doctor!

Fantastic experience

Posted on February 4th, 2013

Dr. Pearson has a terrific bedside manner, which was very comforting during a frightening period in my life. He took a great deal of time with me to be sure I understood my condition and the surgery. When I called his office with some additional questions prior to the surgery he called me back promptly, then gave me his cell phone number so I could reach him directly if I had any other questions. When Dr. Pearson called with the post-surgery pathology results, I think he was every bit as happy as I was to be able to give me good news. I felt like Dr. Pearson genuinely cared for my physical and emotional well-being throughout the process. I cannot recommend him more highly.

Posted on May 6th, 2009

Terrific bedside manner - makes you feel at ease and doesn't rush you out the door.

Posted on October 7th, 2017