Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Yule
Dr. Philip Yule, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Cruz, CA, with other offices in Watsonville, CA and Santa Cruz, CA . He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Yule is affiliated with Dominican Hospital, Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz and Watsonville Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Yule has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 5
After a few visits, when it became clear that his course of treatment wasn't helping my symptoms of persistent and devastating fatigue, the good doctor literally yelled at me when I presented my own research and made suggestions/asked questions. His final fix, said I was "just stressed out" and gave me an unwanted prescription for Xanax. I never went back.
Dr. Yule is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
Watsonville Community Hospital
Kingman Regional Medical Center
39 Years Experience
University of California at Los Angeles
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Philip Yule is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Cruz, CA.