Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Philip S Zimmerman has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Philip S Zimmerman has the following 4 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 5
This man is a joke! I went to the ER because I was bleeding (I'm 8 weeks pregnant) I got the lucky opportunity to see him. Basically I got an infection and he prescribed me medicine that I shouldn't take while pregnant and basically didn't listen to anything I told him. He's not compassionate, and I could tell he didn't care about my well being. For being pregnant I think he should've took me more serious before prescribing me pills that would make me miscarry. Thank god I read the warnings page and called back and had some other Dr prescribe me something safe. He is not a good doctor at all! Don't recomend.
40 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Philip S Zimmerman accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUnityPoint Health Finley Hospital-Dubuque, 350 N Grandview Ave, Dubuque, IA
Dr. Philip S Zimmerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dubuque, IA.