Dr. Philip Zimmerman Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Philip Zimmerman?

Worst doctor we have ever seen.

Posted on February 24th, 2017

came in for her chronic neck pain that was unbearable. Was tested for strep and sent home. Very unprofessional. Will not be seeing him again

Posted on November 16th, 2016

This man is a joke! I went to the ER because I was bleeding (I'm 8 weeks pregnant) I got the lucky opportunity to see him. Basically I got an infection and he prescribed me medicine that I shouldn't take while pregnant and basically didn't listen to anything I told him. He's not compassionate, and I could tell he didn't care about my well being. For being pregnant I think he should've took me more serious before prescribing me pills that would make me miscarry. Thank god I read the warnings page and called back and had some other Dr prescribe me something safe. He is not a good doctor at all! Don't recomend.

Posted on September 14th, 2016