Dr. Philippe E Zimmern Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philippe E Zimmern?

Dr. Zimmern took care of my mother several years ago. Mom had a cystocyle and rectocyle. Both very severe. Dr. Zimmern performed surgery on both with wonderful results. He helped my mother so much. Now he is seeing me for incontinence. He is very gentle and kind. Excellent surgeon. Would definitely would recommend Dr. Zimmern to everyone!

Dr. Zimmern is very knowledgeable, patient, spends time with you to insure you are well informed, as well as being very kind and gentle.

Thanks so much

Dr Zimmern was able to help me when 2 other doctors, with 3 surgeries on me between them, were unable to do so. He was so nice. My life is much better with his help than it has been in 10 years. Thank you, thank you, words cannot express.

Caring And Compassionate

Dr Zimmern is a caring and compassionate doctor. I would highly recommend him

Excellent doctor

A great doctor

Dr Zimmern is an extraordinary doctor who truly cares about you as a patient. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. He understands how one can have been badly and improperly treated with Transvaginal mesh and helped greatly with a fourth surgery for me after all others failed.

Much appreciation

Words seem inadequate to express my thanks to Dr. Zimmern and his staff. Dr. Zimmern is caring, compassionate and highly skilled. Thank you for all you have done for me. Thank you Rebecca, Lynn and many other staff members that support the practice. Awesome! I thank God for all of you.

Highly Recommend

Dr. Zimmern is a doctor from the heart. He is kind, caring, compassionate, and thorough. I would recommend him to any woman who needs to see a Urologist. He's there for you 100% and more. He has a great staff, also. He truly is an excellent physician and surgeon. So happy to be his patient.

Visit

His PA Brooke let me know from the "getgo" that he would not be removing all my mesh. She was rude, and not a listener, but, combatant. I had been referred to him by my Urologist, so, I expected better. His fellow did not ask my permission, but, put her hand inside me after he motioned her to do so. It was double pain, as I have mesh extrusions. He did not like questions, and referred to me as "tedious", on the notes I got from medical records. I have been ill almost 7 years, and anxiously awaiting help. Arrogant down to his little French shoes. He will not allow patients privacy from his teaching residents, so, asking is, out of the question I found. Dr. V. in St. Louis is exceptional, and cares about his patients. He is a master surgeon, and is so worth the travel. Beware of this doctor.

Dr Zimmern is a very kind,compassionate Dr/surgeon! I would highly recommend him for any women that is having mesh issues.

excellent;highly recommend

Dr. Zimmern has performed 2 surgeries for me. I am a nurse so did research before choosing him and by far he was the best I could find. He is highly respected by collegues locally and internationally. He has written many manuscripts on pelvic organ prolapse. He is very kind and caring-always explains everything until you have no more questions. He is compassionate and ends our visits with a hug. He is a highly skilled surgeon and keeps up to date on procedures and current research. I would recommend him wholeheartedly!

Excellent care; surgery successful and good follow-up from doctor and staff.

Dr. Philippe E Zimmern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.