Dr. Philipp Wirth Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Philipp Wirth?

Charming, skilled, but..

Posted on October 9th, 2017

I think he could charm the pants off anyone, but when I really needed to contact him, I was given the run around. I have great anxiety about health problems since I have had a near death experience from a misdiagnosis in the past. My symptoms changed and my pain intensified. I initially thought I was having muscle spasms and he agreed. The drug he gave me wasn't working so I was suspicious that we were wrong. I tried for a week via email and phone to give him this new information to make sure I was still on the right course of action, but I got a vague message from a nurse. Next day no call or email. I called on the next Monday and was told I would hear back by the end of the day. Nothing. Nothing the next day. My pain got so severe I went to ER, bc I had NO idea what I should do. I would have made an appointment, but he is very hard to get into. I also think he doesn't like when you reject alternative medicine like chiropractic. I have had terrible experiences with chiropractors in my life and my family and I feel the science is questionable, but I can tell he didn't like my objection to that suggestion. I know brand new recommendations have been released regarding hormone replacement therapy if used early and for a short duration, but he was more comfortable having women on anti-depressants. In my file he would see I had SEVERE reaction and subsequent withdrawal from one and then another had ZERO affect on me. I have had good and bad experiences with doctors and Sue Greene NP DOES communicate very well, but I cannot say the same for him.

Posted on December 8th, 2015

really enjoyed my doctor

Wonderful Experience!

Posted on January 22nd, 2014

As a new patient, I was blown away with Dr. Wirth. He was friendly, down to Earth and easy to talk to! He was very professional, I felt more comfortable talking with him than many, many other doctors. He's been positive and energetic about helping me. I highly recommend him!

Down to earth, caring, and understanding!

Posted on October 15th, 2012

Dr. Wirth is so easy to talk to. He talks to you like you're a human and not beneath him. He talks to you with respect and asks relevant questions. He is very easy to understand and he is very patient with you. He does not make you feel rushed and on top of it all, hes very intelligent!

This Dr. really cares for me as his patient.

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

I came to Dr. Worth as a new patient as was struggling really bad.my first vist he was with me for 55 min.also my last visit was 57 min.talk about a dr.who cares! I reccomend him to whoever is in need of a dr or needs to find another like i did.all i can say he is the best dr i have ever met an come across and when i bring his name up in the profesional field everone loves him.just like his patients do! Thank god for dr.worth! 4/2/12

Looked all my life for a dr like him

Posted on October 24th, 2011

I should put the worst review ever here for him because he is busy enough but I just can't lie. This man saved my life. He really did. When every other dr threw their hands up & gave up @ finding what was causing my pain he instead dove head first into the problem as I was giving up also. He is STILL working on this STILL won't give up. To say I owe this man my life is putting it lightly. I have two small kids... I owe him my world!

Posted on August 7th, 2017