Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philippe S Cote
Dr. Philippe S Cote, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Smithfield, RI, with another office in Attleboro, MA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Cote is affiliated with Miriam Hospital. Dr. Cote has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Philippe S Cote has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Philippe S Cote has the following 18 expertise
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Philippe S Cote is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR PHIL'S FOR 17 YEARS ,AND BELIEVE ME HONESTY THEY DO NOT COME ANY GREATER THAN HIM PERSONALLY OR PROFESSIONALLY. I SPEAKING FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCES HAVE BEEN OPERATED ON BY DR COTE @ LEAST 6 TIMES IN THE LAST 15 OR SO YEARS. AND I STILL HAVE TWO MORE MAJOR ONES TO GO !!! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECCOMEND TO ANYONE !!!!!!
I have been to a few different Orthopaedic Surgeon's and none of them have measured up to Dr. Cote. He is caring, compassionate, and very dedicated to helping his patients heal and understand what the problem is. He listens to his patients and explains everything to you fully. He also treats you like a friend not just another person he can make money off of like so many others I've been to
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Cote is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Philippe S Cote is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Smithfield, RI.