Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Philippe H Lemoine has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Diabetes Complications
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Lemoine is a hero. My mother was extremely ill in the hospital and in need of surgery. The situation required taking a big leap of faith with a surgeon who we had just met. Dr. Lemoine explained in detail what my mother's surgery would entail and the work required to fully heal. He put my mother's mind at ease and gained my trust quickly. Dr. Lemoine welcomed my questions and encouraged them. He performed complex surgery with great success and my mother healed ahead of the curve. Dr. Lemoine saved my mother's life. He is a gifted and skilled surgeon and an amazing human being.
26 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Philippe H Lemoine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLos Angeles Cardiovascular And Thoracic Surgery, 201 S Alvarado St Ste 720, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Philippe H Lemoine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.