Dr. Philippe Lemoine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philippe Lemoine?

Posted on October 6th, 2013

Dr. Lemoine is a hero. My mother was extremely ill in the hospital and in need of surgery. The situation required taking a big leap of faith with a surgeon who we had just met. Dr. Lemoine explained in detail what my mother's surgery would entail and the work required to fully heal. He put my mother's mind at ease and gained my trust quickly. Dr. Lemoine welcomed my questions and encouraged them. He performed complex surgery with great success and my mother healed ahead of the curve. Dr. Lemoine saved my mother's life. He is a gifted and skilled surgeon and an amazing human being.

Posted on September 6th, 2011

Wonderful bedside manner. Used language I could understand. Did not leave until all of my questions were answered. really a caring physician.

Posted on October 5th, 2017