Dr. Philippe A Saxe Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Philippe A Saxe?

Always courteous and professional.

Always on the mark. He knows his profession and does what makes sense for the patient not for his pockets.

This office is good

I have had some pretty serious arthritis problems and Dr. Saxe is decisive and knows what to do. Through the years I have interaction with all the doctors in this office and have been treated courteously and correctly. They always have someone on call who returns calls quickly.

Pain Free

Dr. Saxe Saxe was very approachable. He spent time listening and his diagnosis was right on. I went in facing hip surgery and was diagnosed with back problems which he helped with a few cordisone shots. One day later I was pain free. Thank you Dr Saxe!

surely helped me with 5 shots around the hip area after doing an X ray. Pain went away while walking back to my car. Diagnosis was bursitis

Fibromyalgia

Dr Saxe has been my doctor since 2008. He is always willing to spend time explaining in details about my condition and what to expect if I do not take my medications. I feel safe and know he will always be there for my questions.

Wonderful doctor

I wish I had found him first. I had gone to a neurologist, a spine specialist and a chiropractor- plus had 2 sets of very painful injections. Dr. Saxe diagnosed and suggested a 3 prong approach. I am practically pain free now.

Through our experiences,Dr Saxe gained our trust. His diagnosis have always been accurate,he does his job in a friendly and courteous and professional manner.

Dr. Saxe has been my physician since 1990. He is thorough, patient, concerned, and willing to consider a variety of treatment options and therapies without insisting on "his way or the highway". I highly recommend him and would never consider changing doctors.

Keep Looking

I would not recommend this doctor or this office to others. He didn't listen to anything I said, just rushed me out like it was regular business. Poor bedside manners. Just brings you in, gives an injection, then on to the next. The office looks nice, but you can't judge a book by its cover....keep looking.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Saxe is a very good doctor and a very kind and comforting person. He genuinely listens and cares and tries to help. Excellent. My husband and I both use him.

Finally a physician who really listens and cares. He diagnosed my rare form of arthritis when numerous other specialists could not.

outstanding knowlegeable clinician who diagnosed my arthritis when several other doctors could not.treatment he prescribed has given me a knew lease on life!