Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phillip D Alscher
Dr. Phillip D Alscher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mason City, IA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Phillip D Alscher has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Phillip D Alscher has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Phillip D Alscher is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Phillip D Alscher - Posted on September 14th, 2012
I don't know what I am going to do without Dr. Alscher being my kidney doctor. He is one of the best doctors around and I am going to miss his information that he has taken time to explain the diagnoses and answered any questions I had. I don't why he is not with Mercy any more, but it could have not been a very good reason for letting this doctor go. He will be missed by me and I am sure by many other patients.
30 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Phillip D Alscher Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Phillip D Alscher's office for more information.
910 N Eisenhower Ave Mason City, IA : (641) 428-7799
Locations & DirectionsMERCY MEDICAL CENTER NORTH IOWA W CAMPUS, 910 N Eisenhower Ave, Mason City, IA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Phillip D Alscher, MD - Internal Medicine in Mason City, IA, in this video.
Dr. Phillip D Alscher is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mason City, IA.